Monday, August 14, 2017

Shop Hop Goodies

Hi Everyone,

This weekend I finished up my shop and I wanted to show off a couple of my purchases.  On weekend one,  I got this layer cake on sale and loved the colors.  I said to myself, "Self, I'd like to do something wonderful with this I just don't know what it is yet."

So this final weekend of the hop I ran across this wonderful shop quilt and inspiration hit me.  I think this will look nice using the pattern.
What do you think?

I also worked a little more on my hunter's star quilt.  Here are a few of my stars coming together.  I am hopeful I will get the top done in the next week or so, but that's only if I can stay away of the above new purchases.
Thanks for stopping by.  I am always open for suggestions and comments as I am new to this.  

Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunter's Star quilt top

Hi Everyone, Over the long weekend, I worked hard on my hunter's star quilt.  It was all worth it.  I am pleased with the results. ...