Monday, August 7, 2017

Sugar Bloom Quilt Finished

Hi Everyone,

I've finally finished my Sugar Bloom Quilt.  I tried my hand at free motion quilting.  I have some practice to do before I consider myself competent.  But overall, finished is better that perfect.


It took forever to do the quilting.  I did enjoy the free motion.  It certainly was different.  I think the next time I will try some sort of meandering pattern rather that something specific in each block. That is what I find took the most time.  I cut a lot of threads.  Here are pictures taken in the sunlight that shows off the quilting better.


Thanks for stopping by.
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunter's Star quilt top

Hi Everyone, Over the long weekend, I worked hard on my hunter's star quilt.  It was all worth it.  I am pleased with the results. ...